Who Can Open an Account
You can open an account if you meet any one of the following:
- Persons who live, work, attend school, or worship in the State of Michigan.
- Persons whose current job involves the manufacturing or sale of furniture in Kent, Muskegon, Barry, Ottawa or Ionia Counties.
- Employees or members of an employer group or other organized groups which are located in Michigan.
- Immediate family members of an AAC Credit Union member.
- Persons who receive a retirement, annuity, pension or social security from eligible employers and organziations.
- Our Credit Union philosophy of "once a member, always a member" means should you change jobs or move away, you may still remain a member of our credit union.